A Secure, Homelike Atmosphere
Is vital for those individuals dealing with memory loss that will provide a sense of comfort for both the residents and family members. Reflections is just the place when looking for a safe and inviting home for a loved one.
Our Goal at Reflections
is to create a living environment that nourishes the person challenged with memory loss. Reflections provides security and care to seniors with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
It is designed to support seniors who can no longer live alone at home or in their community. Respect, dignity, and independence are the foundation of the care delivered at Reflections. Compassionate staff is specially trained to tend to our residents in a way that maximizes independence, choice and flexibility.
Each suite has private bathroom and private shower.
Resident Assistants specially trained to effectively work with adults with memory challenges staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Registered Nurse regularly scheduled on-site to direct care, train staff and communicate with family members and health care professionals. RN on-call when not on site.Life engaging activity program to support functional needs and abilities of each resident.
“Medication Management (Level 1).
“Three meals a day with snacks and beverages between meals.
Features and Amenities
- Case Management – Includes pre-screen, monthly blood pressure check, weight, and health care counseling.
- Personal Care Assistance.
- Personal Hygiene.
- Overnight well-being checks.
- Weekly housekeeping service.
- Personal laundry and linen service.
- An inviting courtyard including planting areas and comfortable benches.
- All Utilities (excluding personal telephone).
- Smoke free environment.